Your favourite new content in Colonial Navy DLC?Vote »
We have just released first DLC for Commander: Conquest of the Americas. Additional content like this is something that breaths new air into a game.Read more »
Keep yourself posted on the latest news about Commander: Conquest of the Americas.
Sign up for the Paradox newsletter, and get all the news directly from Paradox Interactive.
Paradox Interactive and Nitro Games today released the second DLC for the real-time strategy game Commander: Conquest of the Americas. The DLC, aptly named “Pirate Treasure Chest” substantially increase the impact of pirates in Commander: Conquest of the Americas.
- Visit Tortuga to buy items and ships.
- Hire pirate captains and use their fleets against your enemies. Without getting the blame for unprovoked attacks!
- Hunt down famous pirates and confront their fleets in naval battles.
- For each pirate captured, get unique ships and treasure maps.
- Find powerful artifacts that benefit your fleets and colonies.
- Introducing forward and aft chaser cannons into naval battles for the first time.
The DLC will be available for $ 4,99 via all digital download outlets currently carrying Commander: Conquest of the Americas.
Check the product page for more information.
Read the press release here.